If you want to grab their attention and make them see no one but you, enlist these 15 foolproof techniques to get your crush to start crushing on you.
I think it’s the dream of everyone out there to have their crush like them back. When I’m crushing on someone and I find out they actually have feelings for me, too, I get so excited that I basically do a backflip.
Most people are far too shy to approach their person of interest, chat them up, and hint that they like them; most of the time, when you have a crush on someone, it’s like you have a 20-ft barrier between the two of you, and you just wave from a distance.
Getting your crush to crush on you
I know that you’re probably sitting there thinking that there’s no way they can possibly like you because… well… they’re “perfect,” right? But that’s just because you’ve never had me walk you through exactly how to make it happen.
It’s not rocket science, people! Well… maybe it’s a little bit of a different kind of science, but mostly just being yourself and following these helpful, surefire ways to ignite that sought-after spark.
1) Be yourself. Please don’t cringe or laugh at the cliché-ness that is this first point, because it is so vitally important. Too many people get around their crush and start acting like a completely different person. Why do they do this?!
When you act like yourself, you’ll be relaxed, calm, and happy, and your crush will see all of this and want it. Plus, when they finally do reciprocate your feelings, they’ll actually like you for you and not who you’re pretending to be.
2) Be around. How can someone like you when you’re only watching them from a distance and they never have the opportunity to get to know you? Be around—wherever they are. Now, please note: this does not give you permission to stalk their life and show up out of the blue. I repeat: no stalking.
But if they’re going somewhere with a group of people and you’re invited—GO! Be there whenever you can, and they’ll take notice of this—and you.
3) Talk to them! Again, with the creepy watching from a distance. Get up and go talk to them. They need to know who you are and talk to you from time to time in order to decide if they like you or not.
Talk to them about their interests and hobbies, and also give them some information about yourself. Open up to them and let them get to know you!
4) Subtly show them you’re interested. Don’t make a huge spectacle of it, but drop subtle hints that you’re interested in them. A great way to do this is to make comments that suggest it. If they ask if you’ll be at a certain event, reply by saying, “Only if you’re going.” Perhaps add a sly smile to pique their interest.
This will show them that you want to be where they are and are uninterested in anyone else being around. As long as they’re there, you want to be there, too.
5) Join in on their interests. If you’re invited to tag along on some fun hobby of theirs with a group, you’d better go! You should always join in on things that they find interesting and even take an interest in them, yourself—but only if it’s a genuine new interest.
It shows them that you can definitely kick it with them and their favorite hobbies—a very desirable trait in a potential partner.
6) Dress to impress! You know, I can’t say there has ever been a time where a well-dressed person hasn’t made an impression on their crush. It definitely doesn’t do any harm! So, whenever you’re around your crush, make an effort to look your darn best. Just make sure not to overdo it or overdress for events.
7) Let your personality out. Yes, your dorky, weird, awesome self has to come out of the overbearing shell you’ve got it trapped in if you really want to get your crush to like you. Your personality is what makes you likeable in the first place.
Surprisingly, those little quirks are what someone is going to like the most about you. So, let them out and don’t hold back if you really want your crush to start crushing on you
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com