Today our correspondents at Orange Afrique Media, @luwashey and @derins0la met with Ex BBNaija Housemate CocoIce (@cocoiceofficial) in an exclusive interview..
Below are the excerpts of the interview:
• WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?
ANS: My names are Mojisola Serah Sowole
• HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THE NAME COCOICE?
ANS: Coco’ stands for coconut, rough on the outside which describes my past and pure on the inside. ‘Ice’ which stands for breaking of the ice (breakthrough)
• HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN INTO ENTERTAINMENT AND AS A CHILD, DID YOU SEE YOURSELF DOING ENTERTAINMENT?
ANS: Give or take i’ve been into entertainment for over 5 years professionally but as a child i fell in love with music, listening to rappers like Notorious B.I.G, Mase, Erick Sermon and the likes.
• AS REGARDS #BBNAIJA, WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST MOMENT AND WHAT WAS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT BACK IN THE HOUSE?
ANS: My biggest moment was when i became Head Of House “Igwe CocoIce” and my most embarrassing moment was when Big Brother asked us to do a task and i was supposed to swing on a rope but i panicked at first because my fellow housemate Bisola injured herself while trying to do the same thing. I eventually completed the task.
• WHAT’S YOUR PHILOSOPHY TOWARDS LIFE? WHAT DRIVES YOU TO BE A BETTER PERSON?
ANS: What will be will be according to God’s timing. When i remember the hard times it drives me to keep working hard.
• WHAT’S YOUR TAKE ON THE DIRECTION IN WHICH AFRICAN ENTERTAINMENT IS HEADED?
ANS: Taking a look back from where we started as an industry, african entertainment is going places year after year. With the amount of talents we have all over the place, the only way is up.
• I’M SURE YOU KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE JUDGED YOU FOR BEING YOU AND FOR YOUR ACTIONS BACK AT THE HOUSE, SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO JUDGEMENTAL PEOLE?
ANS: A person that cannot change his/her mind cannot change anything. Some people are just narrow minded and in most cases there’s almost nothing you can do to change that.
• WHY DID YOU LET BASSEY SUCK YOUR NIPPLE? ANY REGRET FROM THAT ACTION?
ANS: We were playing the truth or dare game, there’s nothing attached to it. No, i have no regrets.
• WHAT’S YOUR THOUGHT ABOUT URIEL NOMINATING YOU FOR EVICTION?
ANS: I would say she was playing her game and i must commend her, she played her game well.
• WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS NOW AFTER BIG BROTHER NIGERIA?
ANS: I’m currently working on my music and video single titled “Feeling my P” and collaborations with other talented Nigerian artists.
THANKS FOR MEETING WITH US AT ORANGE AFRIQUE MEDIA
ANS: You’re welcome! God bless you
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com