OPEN LETTER TO OUR MOST DISTINGUISHED SENATOR, LEADER AND PHILANTROPIST DR. ISIAKA ADETUNJI ADELEKE con.
A Call to Support the Aspiration of Senator (Dr.) Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke CON to contest the Osun State 2018 Gubernatorial Election.
1. The above refers.
2. We, members of the Adeleke Support Volunteers, a group of Osun State born professionals home and abroad who are committed to the development of our dear state and actualization of the dreams of her founding fathers. Our sole mandate is to voluntarily mobilize people, galvanize resources, craft plans and strategies for a successful electioneering for a true son of Osun who epitomizes the core values of Omoluabi. Our membership strength cuts across all local governments, local community development authorities, political and non political class of the state with more volunteers joining us home and abroad at geometric rate.
3. We hereby passionately throw our support and strength behind the aspiration of our first civilian governor and experienced senator, Dr. Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke CON to contest the Osun State 2018 Gubernatorial Election in the interest of the average Omoluabi.
4. This throw of weight, born out of our sincere wish to take Osun to a greater height, is premised on the undeniable facts at our disposal, and at the disposals of every bonafide Omoluabi in general.
5. That Senator Adeleke is not only experienced as he was the first executive governor of the state, he did set the state of the living spring on her trajectory of development through the daring projects he embarked on. Serubawon as he’s fondly called is endeared to the people of Osun, knows where the shoe pinches as he lives with them.
6. The two term (current serving) senator is well connected in and outside the country. This provides the unmatched leverage for developmental inputs from partners across the length and breath of the country. A quality our dear state needs at this stage of her life.
7. In furtherance of our hope that Senator Adeleke will respond to our plea and throw of support, his constant touch with constituents through constituency projects and other humanitarian endowment for all and sundry in Osun exemplifies his will-power. This will-power coupled with sound initiatives and strength of character further puts our principal in a pole position at this race.
8. Also, we wish to use this call to inform our dear senator that his acceptance would be marked by an organized “One Million March” in the capital city of Osogbo to send signals to all stakeholders in the state, after which more and lots of other lined-up strategic programs will take effect as event unfolds.
9. As stakeholders in the Osun project, we are committed to the success of this and the enthronement of our people’s will (D’GUV) come 2018.
10. We appreciate and anticipate your positive response soonest Sir.
A Better Osun State is Possible…
Olaoluwa O. Onifade esq
ADELEKE SUPPORT VOLUNTEERS,
Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.
13th March, 2017.
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com